Weekend Reading and Video Links Related to Divorce And More...


Find yourself a comfy seat grab a cup of coffee or a glass of 
wine or bottle of beer and join me for my weekly news and video roundup.  
I would love to hear your thoughts on any of the articles.


đź“°Divorce Newsđź“°

*Did you hire a PI?  I did and I am so glad that I did.  The PI helped me learn what was hidden and now I have evidence to back it up.Check out the article here...     

              3 Reasons Why You NEED To Hire a Private Investigator For Divorce

*Here is an article from Divorced Girl Smiling...
My answer to that is "Heck No!"
What do you think, I would love to know.

Here is an article on 
Odds are 1 in 4 women will go through this.  So sad!
**********************************************************************
đź“ąDivorce related videosđź“ą

I found this video on YouTube.   I see these men as incredibly selfish, lacking morality and commitment.  I do believe you can move on after divorce and be happy. Sadly though there is unnecessary damage to all involved that will never be completely healed.  Again I say selfish!

I would agree with every point that she had except for one.
It too me 5 years to begin to recover.
************************************************************************
Just for fun from my other blogs
I have been having fun with subscription boxes lately.  Here are two of my reviews with links to my youtube channel.
*****************************************************************

***********************************************************************

*****************************************************************
If you are going through a separation/divorce my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Remember God's Promise
"I will never leave you or forsake you!"
Thank You God

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts