Saturday, October 22, 2016

Thoughts from Grace and Frankie....Death...

Yes, I am still on the first episode.  There is so much good stuff in this show. 


There is one quote that I have heard often which was also voiced in this episode.  In relation to the lies and deceit of her cheating husband Grace said "It would have been easier if you died".  I understand that.  It is not that you are wishing they would have died, it just would have been easier.  Death would have been hard and the wound would have cut deep but it would not have been an intentionally inflicted wound with little regard to how it would harm or devastate another person.  I call it...
"Divorce is like a death but with intent."
KathieyV
If you find yourself in the same or similar situation as Grace, Frankie, me, and many others just hold on.  You will get through it.  Remember God's promise.
"I will never leave you or forsake you"

No comments:

Post a Comment