Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Song by Danny Gokey - Hope In Front of Me

This song incorporates "The Pain, The Journey, and The Joy" and in all things gives hope.
"There's hope in front of me
There's a light, I still see it
There's a hand still holding me
Even when I don't believe it"
Danny Gokey
The people in this video hold up signs that describe their life in that moment.  Failure, Abused, Addict, and Victim (of disease, depression, fear, violence, divorce and the list could go on and on).  Here is the sign I would put up...
Although all these things and others may be true in our lives it does not have to completely define us.
Yes we struggle through the pain and can learn from it.  Like Danny says, God is our hope and he holds us in all situations.
"Dear God,
Strengthen us in our difficulties.  Help us to grasp your hope with both hands 
and give the same hope back to others we meet on our path.
Amen."
KathieyV:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment