Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Because the Dawn Has Come". In memory of Rose Voshell "Mom"

"Death is not extinguishing the light; it is putting out the lamp because the dawn has come."
Rabindranath Tagore























A very dear lady who used to be part of my family died this past weekend.  As I was enjoying the beautiful sunset she was going home to God.  As beautiful as the sunset was I believe she now walks with God and sees beauty that surpasses anything we can imagine.  I love you "Mom".  Thank you for all the love and kindness you have shown me over the years.  Thank you for living your life for God and sharing his love with so many others.  You are a blessing.
"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life 
and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life."
John 5:24
(I am so glad Mom will never know the truth about the things that have happened.  I think it would have crushed her spirit.  
She had such a strong faith and was true to her calling.  She did her best to instill this faith, peace and hope into all those around her.  I guess to describe her I would say pure and faithful.  A beautiful Christian woman. What a great legacy to leave for those she loved)
KathieyV:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment