Thursday, July 24, 2014

"Runaway Husbands: The Abandoned Wife's Guide to Recovery and Renewal" by Vikki Stark

(As advertised on Amazon)
I can't wait to read this book.  I find it interesting to hear the stories of other women that have been thrown away.  For many of us it came as a shock, we had no idea.  For many of us there is no warning or any attempt to try to save the family.  For many of us, at least for me my soon to be X never said a word.  I found out accidently.  Sometimes they are just gone.  I am stunned at the number of people I meet nearly every week who are going through this or who have gone through it.  I can say now that I do understand the pain of being thrown away.  I also believe we can help each other through it.  With our friends and our faith we can come out on the other side stronger women. Women who realize we did not deserve to be thrown away.
Here is an excerpt from her book….
If you read the book let me know what you think.
Remember you may feel alone but you are not alone!
Kathiey:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment