Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Morning Motivation, Words of Wisdom on my Divorce Blog

We all have scars of some type or another.  We all have a story. I am finding not everyone wants to hear our stories.  Not everyone wants to know the truth even if you have reams of evidence. But that is ok.  God knows the truth and will deal with it in his time. 
For me the healing, and it is a process, comes from my faith and my friends.  Another good but difficult week.  Today for my motivation I turned to a book by Sarah Young…"Dear Jesus"
Here are some quotes and scripture from her book…
"Dear Jesus I'm grateful for your perfect understanding, since I sometimes feel misunderstood or simply overlooked.  Help me experience more fully Your compassionate unfailing love"
"Cease striving and know that I am God"
"Remember that the world you inhabit is fallen and you are part of that brokenness"
"Come to me all your who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest"
Matthew 11:28
Happy Monday Everyone!
Enjoy Your World
Kathiey:-)
If you are going through any type of difficulty please turn to you faith and your friends.  
Remember you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment